Jan 16, 2007

Jon Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You

I love this song.

I grew up listening and [like every other girl on the planet] dreaming of Bon Jovi day and night (although I have to admit even back then I was more of a Ritchie Sambora kind of girl). Not to mention Bon Jovi was the first concert I went to with my brother and I was rockin' it from the moment Leta Ford came out:)

I'd listen to this song over and over - I just couldn't get enough of it.

But the biggest reason as to why I ended up loving this song even more is that the last memory I have of Chicca is her coming into my room in our new house (as we had just moved to Canada and I was in deep depression and was of course listening to this song) and as she runs into my room she starts singing the verse..."I'll be there for you, these five words I swear to you you". I can still hear her voice. Of course after she died every time I heard this song I would not only hear it differently but I could also see her and hear her again.

I love this song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks great for 44!